- Only cards included in the deck may be used during battle.
- You can configure the desired deck before your battle.
- This is where you can arrange unit cards and tactical cards. – Unit cards in the main slot may use special skills.
- Tactical cards can not use special skill even if they are in the main page.
- Unit cards in the sub-slot can not use special skills.
- It is also a good idea to place a tactical card in the main slot when you want to use the special skill you want.
- You can consist a building card.
- Buildings in main building slots are used as main buildings.
- Building cards in the main building gain 20% Hp.
Deck storage slot
- Three regular and one emoticon deck can be stored.
Average Cost Usage
- Average cost of eight cards except building cards included in the deck.
- The higher the cost, the slower the card rotation in battle, which can make it difficult to respond.
- Only emoticons included in the emoticon deck can be used during PVP.
- You can configure any emoticon deck before you do a PVP.
- The emoticon you have can see the movement of the emoticon when you touch the play button.
- Emoticons that you don’t have can be purchased on touch.
- For emoticons that can be acquired by a non-buy method, you can check the acquisition method at touch.
- You can select six emoticons on the deck to express your opinion.
- The selected emoticon will be displayed to the user and to the counterpart.
Unit Cards and Tactical Cards
- Use one card per battle.
- If you don’t have the card you have, it will be changed to a prototype unit and you will be involved in the battle.
- Prototype cards are not used.
- One skin type card is used when entering a battle.
- Prototype cards are less capable than skin types.
- This card can only be used as a main building or sub-building.
- Building cards are not consumed in battle.
- Building cards can be level-up to the same level as users using [Gold, SC-01].
- E.x) When the user level is 5, the building card can also be upgraded to level 5.
- Get a quick look at the card information you have collected.