- Explore can clear the explore area to obtain the cards and resources required for the game.
- The number of explore areas that can be played in the explore depends on the user’s level .
- The explore list is updated once a day.
- There are several modes of Explore.
- In the selected explore area, you can see which cards enemy uses.
- Identify the special tiles that are installed in the selected explore area.
- Identify the clear objectives, star fulfillment conditions, and rewards of the selected explore area.
- If you have cleared the Explore area with three stars and received all the rewards, you will no longer be able to play until renewal time.
- If you achieve the star acquisition conditions and have 10 stars acquired, you can earn rewards from the mains.
- In the exploration area where special tiles are installed, the portal is not used by the enemy, and the duration of the portal installed by the user is increased.
- Combat mode that destroys the enemy’s main building.
Touch Down Mode
- When the friendly unit arrives at the target point, the score will be accumulated, and 10 points will win.
- A mode that defends our main building during the time limit.
- The mode to eliminate enemy boss units. Boss mode is only available on weekends.
- There are many different types of tiles on the map.
- As soon as the unit arrives at that tile, each tile’s unique ability is activated.
- If a unit arrives on this tile, half of the cost of using the unit will be returned.
- If a unit arrives on this tile, it will be removed regardless of its HP or buff.
- If a unit arrives on this tile, the unit will move to the starting position as it is.
- If a unit arrives at this position, the attack speed and movement speed of that unit will increase.
- If a unit arrives at this location, the unit’s attack speed and Reduces movement speed.
- If a unit arrives at this location, unit will be get shield.
- Special tiles will be continuously updated.