[ Grand Prix ]
- At the Grand Prix, you can only see the selected picture among the stage paintings produced by users.
- Touch the picture to view the stage details.
- The Grand Prix selected stage shows the number of medals won based on the play result.
- If you did not play or did not meet the medal winning conditions, the medal will not be displayed.
Show Stage Images
- For stages created by modifying a picture, a camera icon is displayed in the stage image.
Grand Prix Selection & Rewards
- The Grand Prix will be ranked by aggregating the number of Likes from the 1st to the end of each month.
- Grand Prix rewards are paid differently based on rankings from 1st to 12th, and will be mailed on the 1st of every month.
- The stage which has been selected for Grand Prix can be played to win medals and rewards according to the number of medals.
- The medals won can be used to open chapters on the Normal stage.
[Stage Details ]
- Touch Start button to play the stage.
- Red wool is consumed when playing.
- The stages was selected for the Grand Prix cannot be reported or got Like.
[Creators Gallery ]
- In the stage details, you can navigate to the creator’s gallery.
Creators Gallery List
- In the Creators Gallery, you can see at a glance the stage that Creator made.
- Touch the stage to see the details of the stage details.
- Here can be checked the number of stage made by the creator.
- In a gallery can be sorted as follows:
- Latest / Like / Difficulty / Size
- The stages selected for the Grand Prix are shown a golden border and a medal.
- The current season’s pictures are shown in blue borders, the previous season’s pictures do not have border markings.