- Collections with various skills can be used by collecting yarn.
- Each collection has its own required yarn, and it is automatically activated when you collect all the types of yarn required for that collection.
- The yarn required to activate the collection can be found in each collection skill.
- When you activate your collection, you can use the Collection Skills.
- The Collection Skills should be equipped in three collection slots to use.
- To equip the collection skill, touch the Equip button and then touch the [Collection Slot].
The type of Collection Skills
- When a collection is equipped in a collection slot, the skills of that collection are available.
- The Collection Skills are categorized as [Production Skills] and [Support Skills].
- When you equip a collection with [Production Skills] in a collection slot, it produces items every constant time.
- When you equip a collection with [Support Skills] in the collection slot, the effect is applied when you play the stage.
- If you equipped other collection, the remaining time which can get item is initialized.
- You can upgrade your collection skills at the collection details.
- Information that can be found in the collection details
- Collection Icon / Collection Skill Name / Description of Collection Skill / Effect of Collection Skill / Upgrade Conditions / Upgrade Costs
- To upgrade a collection, all of the yarn levels displayed in the list must be the same as the current collection level.
- You can upgrade your collection by touching the Upgrade button at the collection details.
- The collection upgrade requires Danchu, and the amount required varies depending on the level of the collection.
- Upgrading the collection will increase the effectiveness of the collection skill.