- Clan allows multiple users to engage in community activities.
Create A Clan
- Creating a Clan is possible by touching the Clan creation button on the screen.
- Gems are consumed by Clan creation.
Join A Clan
- For public clans, you can join by searching in the Clan list.
- For private clans, you can join by an invitation.
- Clan Class includes Leader / Co-leader / Senior member / Junior member.
Card request / support
- If you request a card from a Clan member, you can receive a data chip for that card.
- If you apply for a card to Clan Members, use that card to support him, You can earn user experience points and gold as a reward.
- You can have a friendly match with Clan members.
- In a friendly match, all cards level become same level and cards do not be consumed.
- Co-Leader or higher can promote Clan member’s class.
- Co-leader or higher can demote Clan member’s class.
Senior Clan members or higher can expell members.
- If you leave the Clan, you will not be able to join another Clan for 24 hours.
- The leader must delegate the leader position to the co-leader to leave the clan.
- If the leader is left alone, the leader can leave the clan without delegate the leader position.
- You can change the Clan mark, Clan description, Clan type, and Clan subscription limited PVP points in Clan settings.